Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A Second Surgery?

Tuesday afternoon Joanna was transfered to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Hospital in Lebanon NH. I think it is the biggest in the state, and we're told this is where she'll receive the best care. Today she will have an MRI, and we'll talk with the Neurosurgeon here. They have already made it clear that they will probably want to do another surgery, and actually they sound like they'd like to do it today. However, surgery is very risky, and we want to be sure this is what God wants and not just what the doctor wants. Joanna is feeling a little better each day as the steroids work at reducing the swelling, so I think its quite possible she could go home in a day or 2 if we decide not to do surgery. Please pray for wisdom with this decision, and thanks again for your prayer and the many emails of encouragement.

Seeking God's will,

Curtis for Joanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praying, praying, praying.
-nikki hein