Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've made it to Indo! : - )

Wow! What a 2 day trip I've just finished! It's 7:00pm here which means it's 7:00am from where I just came from. I'm now trying to stay awake a little while longer here (alhtough I'm SO tired) as to go to bed at a 'normal' time here. But of course, this 'new' bed time was my wake up time 48 hrs ago...

I've just sat down and calculated my total hrs from when I left Ruth's parents house to go to the airport, get on my 6 airplanes/2 buses and a taxi here to Salatiga where I'll be staying with friends and filling out my visa information. The total is: 41hrs! Can you believe that?! I've been traveling for 41hrs strait!!! I need to get some sleep.....

I'll be trying to do some posting almost every day while I'm here. One to help keep up with you and the other is so my girls can see what I'm up to and maybe it'll make the distance a little easer...

Love ya,
bk

1 comment:

Rob Foster said...

Wow, Ben, you can't even tell you were really tired when you wrote that note!