Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Please Pray for Joanna

Joanna had a seizure today at about 3, with another at 6:45, so they decided to call an ambulance and get her into the hospital. They did a CAT scan, to check for bleeding in the brain, praise the Lord there was none. They also did blood work to check her dilantin level, (seizure medicine), which proved to be way too low. They are giving her a large dose to bring her up to the right level. With everything going on Joanna is of course totally wiped to say the least.

We will be calling our airline tomorrow to see if Ruth and the girls can bump their flight up to hopefully be able to leave in a few days (instead of 10) to see Joanna and help in any way. Ben is still planning on driving across country to visit friends and bring the rest of our things out east. So much to think about and pray about with our Father!

Thank you,

Ben & Ruth


C Kane; M Kane said...

You are all in our prayers.

Glidewell Family said...

Thank you for the update we have been praying for her and the family. Sometimes you wonder how everyone is doing. Then we rest in the fact that No news is good news.

Anonymous said...

You are definitely in my prayers and your family in Arizona.



FennellFanClub said...

I'll be praying for her. And Ben, when you do drive across country, don't forget about us in the Hoosier country. :)