Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Friday

Tonight we watched 'The Passion of the Christ' in remembrance of Good Friday and soon to be Resurrection Sunday. As the movie played Ruth & had quickly realized how incredibly moving this movie is. Before the end of the movie Ruth & I had cried. We cried because this is our Jesus who was being beaten and mocked. The One we love and cherish so much. During the movie I also felt ashamed that Christ went though all that for us and yet my life at times is faithless. I some times have the most pathetic prayers before a meal. I at times live my day as if life were normal. I at times need to remember and meditate on God/Jesus/Holy Spirit & my journey of faith. Thank you God for all that you have done and continue to do. Thank you Jesus for giving your life so that we might be renewed in fellowship with our creator for eternity. I think Ruth & I are going to make watching 'The Passion of the Christ' on 'Good Friday' a family tradition for her & I.

No comments: