Saturday, September 29, 2007

Deerfield Fair

On Thursday our family had the joy of going to the fair! I'm not sure but I think this might have been my first fair experience so it was an especially neat time for me. I've been to carnivals but not so much fairs.

The memorable times at the fair for us were the food, animals, and the good company (Everson's, Platte's, Button's, Winslow's & the Thorns!)
(click on pictures to make them larger...)





(no animals were harmed in the making of these photo's)




(This picture above is one of the funniest things I've ever seen! It's called "the pig scrabble". It's when you get 10 piglets and 10 kids ages 8 & 9 with 3 min. to sack a pig! Good country fun!!!)
~Ben

1 comment:

Norm said...

fun! I bet the girls had a blast, can't wait to see you guys soon!