Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Francis Chan - Balance Beam

We saw this video this morning and couldn't agree more. As we and so many others of you are having a hard year Francis Chan reminds us that we are to continue running the race for Jesus! We are to continue living a life by faith trusting that the Lord has our best interest in mind, molding & shaping us into His Son!



"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!"
~Matthew 25:21

Have you been faithful in a few things?

6 comments:

Sarah Elwer said...

that was such a good illustration! Thanks for sharing - I always love a good Francis Chan moment, he's the best!

Jake and Erin said...

Thanks so much for sharing that. So good.
~erin

Glidewell Family said...

Thanks for sharing that Kane's we need to hear those encouraging words.

Glidewell Family said...

Well, after thinking about this video all morning. I want to say no matter if I hug the beam or do a crazy and daring routine. God still will give me a perfect 10! Because once I believe in Him I am one with Him I am perfect in His eyes. I do the crazy and daring routine because He gave me life and I want to use that life to replace the one He lost. You are Awesome God I love you!

Ben & Ruth said...

Good thoughts! It's true that God will always give those who have trusted in Jesus Christ for salvation a perfect 10 at the end of their life because God see's 'His' Son's work and not ours. But, I think as we think of a life or service to the Lord and of eternal gifting there will be a trial/judgment. So maybe think on that kinda of judgment and not on a judgment of acceptance. For we are always excepted and loved because of Christ.

~Ben

R and C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.