With the Swine Flu being latest plague to sweep across humanity hurling us to very clefts of extinction or more likely a runny nose and general flu like symptoms, I have been keeping up with all the latest tips on what to do to avoid contracting this new found pork ailment. The top five tips include:
- Tip #1: Stay home if you're sick.
- Tip #2: Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Tip #3: Wash your hands often and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Tip #4: Cover your mouth or nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Tip #5: Keep up with health information in your own community.
Although the above tips are highly recommended, the most important tip is to never, ever under any circumstance kiss a pig.
Take care and stay safe!