Monday, October 06, 2008

Flying Home...

Dear Friends and Family,

As most of you know Ben and I received word that my sister, Joanna, has terminal stage 4 cancer. The Doctors have given her 1- 2 yrs left to live. In light of this we’ve talked with NTM & home church leadership and we all thought it wise for me (Ruth) to return to the States to see her. In a situation like this we’ve been told the sooner the better, the doctors don’t know how fast this is going to move. I am flying home tomorrow (Tuesday) and will be in New Hampshire for about two to three weeks.

We really appreciate all your prayers and notes. This has been very hard for us to go through, especially so far away. I am very thankful that the Lord has worked out all the details for me to go home. We are still trusting that the Lord may do a miracle. We are trusting and leaning on Him in whatever He chooses to do.

Thanks again and please continue to pray!

~Ruth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So are the girls staying with Ben? We are all praying for you here. Thanks or keeping us updated.

~Jess