Friday, April 04, 2008

The Big Split

Well, today I'm writing from Arizona with Chloe & Ruth is in New Hampshire with Gwen. Why? You might be thinking. Well, now that we have less then two weeks before we move to Indonesia for missions work for a long time were taking some time off to hang with family and say goodbye before we go. Ruth & Gwen will be in NH for a week saying goodbye to her family there while Chloe & I spend time with my Mom here.

Next week when Ruth, Chloe, Gwen & I are all back we'll be spending a long weekend with my Dad & step Mom, brother & sister in law (flying in from WI) & my middle brother Chuck. It's exiting & sad to spend this time with family before we leave the country. But for now we're just trying to enjoy the good times that we have!

~Ben

1 comment:

Glidewell Family said...

I've got tears and butterflies all at the same time for you!