Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Quote & Verse of the Month!

This Quote & Verse mean a lot to us this month & year seeing as how our whole life is about to change! We know & understand that we are to be very flexible and that were only going to make it day-by-day through the love, grace, wisdom, knowledge & strength of our Lord Jesus Christ.


"Blessed are the flexible,
for they shall not be bent out of shape!"

~A missionary from Brazil


"I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
~Philippians 4:11
b-13


Check out past quotes & verses by clicking "here"

No comments: