Wednesday, February 14, 2007

ONE TRUTH CLOTHING


Ruth bought me a t-shirt from onetruth.com for an anniversary present & I'm super impressed with it and the company! She bought me the 'love' shirt and that's not all that came with it. I got a sticker (who doesn't like stickers?) and a booklet with more cool oneTruth clothing. But the best part was it also came with a little flier talking about my shirt.
This is what it said:

"Please know what this shirt means to you before you wear it. So that when someone else asks you, 'what's up with your shirt?' you won't say, 'I don't know, I just thought it looked cool."

"and this is love: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers." "dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth."
~1 John 3:16,18

"according to the bible, love is laying down your life for someone, we are commanded to lay down our lives for our brothers, and in humility to consider others better than ourselves, (Philippians's 2:2). Live is not just a feeling, it's a choice, a choice to deny ourselves and look to someone else before we look to ourselves. And this is what Christ has called us to . To look to him. On the cross he set us free from our selfishness and brought us into the law of love. Love many times is painful, I'm sure Christ's flesh revolted at the idea of his laying his life down fur us. But it brought salvation. Love bring salvation: from spiritual death, from sin, from our flesh, from our pride. love. It's all we have to do. Love God. All our actions should be a manifestation of the love of Christ in us, of the aching desire that burn in our soul to give ourselves wholly and solely to one thing: the worship of the One True God."

-If your looking to buy someone a present, I suggest buying them some clothing from OneTruth.com. Again, I'm super impressed I hope to get more clothing from them in the future...

No comments: