Sunday, December 11, 2005

Discovering daily

Discovering daily who God really is,
Thanking Him daily He's mine and I'm His,
Discovering daily God's great love for me,
Such mercy, forgiveness, amazingly free.

Discovering daily that God really cares,
Discovering daily He does answer prayers,
Discovering daily what grace really means,
Unmerited favor beyond all my dreams.

Discovering daily God speaking to me,
He speaks through the Bible, Once blind, now I see,
Discovering, discovering, each day that I live,
That all that I need He freely will give.

Discovering daily Christ working through me,
Accomplishing daily what never could be,
Discovering daily that I can't but He can,
Thanking Him daily for my place in His plan.

Discovering daily how real life can be,
When I'm living in Christ and He's living in me,
Discovering daily a song in my heart,
With anticipation for each day to start.

Delighting and basking in love so divine,
Secure in the knowledge that I'm His and He's mine,
Besides mere contentment, excitement I see,
A daily adventure, Christ alive, and living in me.

No comments: