Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Dad sayings

Old Dad sayings that I grew up with and adopted:

-Leave where you have been the same if not better then when you found it.
-A place for everything, and everything in its place.
-If you can do it right, don’t do it wrong.
-Waste not, want not.
-Treat others as you yourself want to be treated.
-When the need arises... Just about anything suffices.

-Prier planning prevents pee poor production

-Is everything copasetic?
-GRACE “God riches at Christ expense”
-FAITH “faithful adventures intrusting Him”


I was missing my Dad and thinking about him in class the other day. And I was thinking of all those great saying that I've learned to love growing up over the years and miss hearing... So thanks for training me in all these things and making them a part of my life. I too hope to pass these sayings on to my kids as they grow up.

Love you much Dad,
-Ben

No comments: